Location (City, State or Zip)
An outstanding Los Angeles, California Hospital is looking for a Medical Staff Services Coordinator to join their Credentialing Team.
This Hospital has more than 500 physicians and serves most of the Los Angeles and Hollywood area. This hospital is expanding to meet the needs of its community. It is increasing parking spaces for staff and patients, there is a new patient tower being build which will feature seven new floors. 44 private patient rooms are being added and 100+ jobs are being added to assist the community and help meet the needs of every department. This hospital was one of the first hospitals in Los Angeles and will soon have the largest emergency room in all of Los Angeles. This dedicated patient care and administration team remains the heart of this hospital’s growth plans. This hospital has a diverse team that represents 75 countries around the world. This hospital was the first to start a critical care program, an inner ear cochlear implant, and the first to offer emergency medicine as a sub-specialty. With more than 430 beds, this hospital remains one of the most groundbreaking facilities in Los Angeles.
This Credentialing Specialist will play a crucial role on the Medical Staff Services team. The Medical Staff Coordinator will:
- Check in on Physicians and make sure licensed and credentials are up to date.
- Provide and interpret relevant data on medical staff members for input into committee agendas, minutes and meeting follow-up, as well as the processing of credentialing and privileging items.
- Process, coordinate, and maintain all aspects of credentialing activities in accordance with the Medical Staff Bylaws and required time frames.
- Maintain and protect the confidential records of all protected medical staff proceedings as required by law.
- Actively participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities.
- And more!
Los Angeles is the perfect place to work. This hospital happens to be in the center of LA. It’s commutable from all areas and has a great reputation. Being in the center of the city and close to Hollywood, there is plenty to do. This Credentialing Coordinator will be lucky to work in such a great area and with such a great facility.